Dahlings, this goddess has been there.
And I know how stifling, frustrating and self-esteem killing it can be.
Maybe what we need to do is look at this a little differently.
Stand on your head.
Look at it sideways.
And see what the Payoff is for staying the same.
THAT’s what’s holding you back, sweetie.
And it’s ever so simple to fix once you know it!
So sweetiepie, do you have a situation that you keep ending up back where you started?
- Quit smoking for a week, but start again the very next time you’re stressed;
- Lose and regain the same 10lbs?
- Start a Fahbulous 90 day plan for your business but don’t get past day 15 …
Somewhere in there are some hidden beliefs about the payoffs you think you’ll keep if you don’t rock the boat.
If you’re interested in looking, here’s a few questions to ask yourself:-
- What situation do I keep ending up in?
- What’s the payoff? (Keep looking for it, even though it seems crazy!)
- Is that really true?
- Can I prove it’s true?
- Is it a belief that serves me?
- What can I replace it with?
And as usual, dahling, do let me know what you find.
And if you like this article, this goddess would be utterly delighted if you’d share it with your friends by using the Facebook or Twitter buttons at the top of the page.