Five bucks to do five days of finishing stuff with me and a whole community of cheerer-on-ers.
Title is rather self-explanatory but here’s the run of play:
- $5.00 gets you in
- The kick-off Zoom calls* are on September 2nd, at 11:00am and 6:30pm Central
- The pop-uppiest of all pop-up Facebook groups will be active from Tuesday, August 31st until Friday, September 9th. Then it will be closed and deleted, aka finished.
*pauses for applause at the brilliance of this strategy
- There’ll be some wildly useful bits of material uploaded to the group to get you prepped
- On September 2nd, we gather for a communal Zoom call – you can choose to attend either or both.
I’ll teach you why incompletions are so damn expensive, and we’ll set the stage and get any questions answered.
- The group space is for mutual Ta Daaa-ing and community support.
I’ll be on hand regularly to help with strategies or coaching to help keep you going,
but it’s not our focus*.
- We will all be finishing stuff together over the weekend and into Tuesday, September 7th.
- Then we’ll celebrate everything we’ve accomplished and how fabulously light and spacious we’re feeling.
- And because this stuff is so important, I’ll leave you with some tips on how to keep this delicious momentum going.
*NOTE: You do NOT have to be able to attend a live call in order to be able to participate in the 5 Days of Finishing Stuff but it would obviously be better if you did. There’ll be a replay of both for you in the group.
Five bucks gets you in for the whole show.
There’s room for a max of 40 people.
Click the snazzy button below to be whisked over to PayPal
SOLD OUT FOR THIS ROUND
*Just one of many many ways you’ll find this program unlike any other you’ve done.