1. the state of being accountable, liable or answerable
I do believe that President Harry Truman, upon whose desk in the Oval Office this sign sat, would be absolutely horrified at just how much “the buck” gets passed in today’s society. The lack of accountability is epidemic and spreads across all demographics :
- People don’t budget or save, and then expect Social Security to pay for their old age;
- they sign for huge mortgages without due diligence, and hold the banks to blame when they lose their house;
- kids don’t do their homework or pay attention at school, and the teachers are held liable;
- video game designers are blamed for everything from failing grades to school massacres;
- you get my point.
So I was absolutely horrified to discover that I too have succumbed to this plague. Without my being aware of it, I have slid into a set of comfortable “reasons” for my lack of stellar success in my MLM business in particular, and abundance creation in general:
- My sponsor is in another state;
- I’m very busy in my other job/s;
- I don’t know many people in this state;
- I need to be at home with my family;
- etc, etc.
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
And slowly but surely, this “excuse-itis” has infected other endeavors :
- I can’t be on stage until I get rid of my English accent;
- I can’t lose weight because I have digestion issues;
- My husband/children/schedule make -fill in the blank – difficult;
- etc, etc, etc.
But once again, the Law of Attraction flexed its muscle, and no sooner had I noticed my malady, when, voila!, the remedy appeared in the form of The Action Accountability Program, facilitated by none other than the Greatest Networker, John Milton Fogg. Out of many, many applicants, I was chosen, and as if to remove absolutely all possible excuses, it’s FREE!
Plus, as an added bonus, I got partnered with a Prosperity coach!!! How cool is that?
The Universe couldn’t have shoved me any harder if it tried!
So here I am, ready to start; ready to hold myself accountable, and to finally, take action.
In parting, I have a challenge for you, Dear Reader. Who are you blaming for your current condition? Your parents? Your spouse? The previous government? The current government?
I’m here to tell you – this attitude does not serve you!
Accountability leads to acceptance, and only then can we move into action. And then we can finally accept the abundance that is our birthright.
I leave you with one final thought:
I am responsible. I am accountable to no-one but myself.
I am brimming with excitement and anticipation, and not a small amount of stage fright!
The spotlights are bright in my eyes.
Ladies aaaaand Gentlemen. Jacqui has entered the building!
Wishing you Bliss and Blessings,