Hey, scrumptious one,
Things are a-changing round here –
‘here’ as in this whole planet and the bit we live in.
Have you noticed?
There’s a kind of shift-y, unfolding energy everywhere you look.
Spring is busting out all over,
and (if you follow that kind of thing)
there’ve been things going on in the heavens
that astrologers haven’t seen in thousands of years.
*Cue David Bowie in all his glorious odd-ness … “Ch-ch-ch-changes. Turn and face the strange”
Truth is, it was absolutely vital.
Underneath my apparent poise and got-it-all-together-ness,
I was feeling smothered + hemmed in + unexplored.
I was yearning for change,
but not just change for change’s sake.
Because, for waaaaaay too long, I’ve been following and waiting.
Following all the ‘outside’ voices …
the masters/gurus/pundits of the-right-way-to-do-things.
Waiting for the ‘right’ time,
the right tool,
the right leader.
I’ve been torn between what-delights-me
and what ‘they’ say is the way to do things.
I’m here to tell you that what ‘they’ say is, at best, a suggestion.
What your heart says is law.
You see, I don’t just want to change the lives of my brilliant+beautiful clients …
I want to change the world.
One home at a time.
I believe that we’ve forgotten how important our homes are.
We’ve been lured away from our nests …
we live in our jobs, our cars, our phones.
Because we’re not ‘there’ yet,
we focus on the ‘there’ outside of us …
in magazines and tv and pinterest.
We fall for every hypey marketing headline
and we smother the regret + frustration in food/tv/busy-iness.
We’re over-scheduled and under-fulfilled,
so enmeshed in coping that there’s nothing left for creation,
and sleep eludes us
as we feel our dreams dying a little more.
Believe me, angelface, I’ve been there.
Why am I telling you this?
Because it’s time we began living in our vision boards,
rather than just making them.
Because I’ve (finally) uncovered my passions … all of them …
and I’ve realized that in trying to fit into the one-niche-box that gets touted these days, I’ve robbed you.
I am nuanced + multi-faceted + holistic.
Everything I am and everything I’ve done has a bearing on what I bring …
to my blog, to my clients, to the world …
and to focus on just one part and smother the others
is to short-change them all.
I am dedicated to 15-minutes-a-day-palace-maintenance
+ daily upgrades
+ amplifying the Law of Attraction by living in it,
you know … rather than just reading about it.
I believe in the power of luxurious thrift + radical selfcare + made-from-scratch family dinners.
So from now on, here’s what you can expect from me …
- Mindset stuff (and LOA) like how to live from your BIGness and create a home that reflects who you want to be,
not who you are now.
- Practical stuff like how to manage your home in 15 to 20 minutes a day
so there’s lots more time for business building + art + fun
- Money stuff like cultivating an abundance-focused mindset + more practical stuff like how to plan menus easily and frugally so there’s less stress, less waste and less take-out (which also is healthier for everyone). Plus there’s more money to channel into business building + vacations
- Self care stuff, because there’s no point martyring yourself in the process of dream-life-creation and you’re going to need energy to do all this.
So, angelface, if all this doesn’t ring your bell,
I wanted to let you know right now.
(You know, so you can clear that bookmark or cancel the subscription)
Your inbox/blogfeed/mind is … or should be … sacred space.
Honour yourself by devoting it to those who delight/inspire/nudge you toward your BIGness.
My business + brand + message + mission will be shifting over the next few months …
and because you’ve done me the honour of sharing your email address,
I wanted you to know in advance.
I hope you’ll stay … but I won’t be miffed if you go.
In conclusion, here’s what I know for sure :
- When you create your home to reflect who you’re becoming, rather than who you are now,
you get ‘there’ faster.
- A frazzled mom-preneur not only short-changes her family, but robs the world of her gifts.
- When your home is intentionally and deliberately set up to support your self + family + career,
we all win.
- However, if left to circumstance + whim + default, your home will subtly sabotage your every effort.
- It will divert your attention,
- drain your energy
- and cost you money.
Darlingheart, when you have the time + energy + money to devote to that-thing-you’re-here-to-do,
we all benefit.
I’m passionate about helping you make that happen
sooner, rather than later.
PS If you decide to stay, I’d adore it if you’d let me know you’re on board in the comments below.
And if you’d like to suggest a few specific ‘I’m-having-a-hassle-with-this’ things you’d like me to cover, go ahead and suggest away.
PPS For more wildly-specific + personal help than a blog post or email can cover, go here.