You’re here! And I’m ever so glad.
You’ve arrived in the right place to organize a chat with me about anything house-wise that might be keeping you stuck and/or out of your thriving.
30 minutes for $30
Yea, I know. You’re surprised.
But this price is only only for my List Lovelies, those who purchased the original LOA Nesting program, and members of The Nest.
So no passing this link on to all-and-sundry, okay?
I wanted this to be as easy as possible.
I know what it’s like to know that a coaching session might make all the difference, and having neither the time nor the moolah to invest in anything long term. It’s a chicken/egg thing that sucks madly.
I also know that sometimes, a monthly commitment is just too much for both bandwidth and budget. All you want right now is a quick-and-potent boost to reclaim your mojo and get some relief from the sludge-wading, yes?
Yay! That’s exactly what this is.
Muse Meeting ~ Just You, Me, Your House And Your Heart
Half an hour devoted to unraveling, clarifying and laying out the next steps that’ll get you back doing your thing, with your house on board, rather than getting in the way. Doesn’t that sound delish?
Whatever’s tripping you up is up for discussion, so long as it’s house-based.
I may be a goddess but even I can’t coach your whole life in 30 minutes. Not yet, anyway.
Here’s a few topics other fabulous beings have had these chats about with me :
- Decluttering overwhelms me. Where do I start?
- I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up, so I’m just coasting. Nothing feels like it fits. And I hate it.
- I feel frazzled and brittle-thin most of the time. How do I get a hold of my life? Where’s the juice?
- I’ve got kids/pets/husband/job. My house is always a mess and it exhausts me. Help?
- I love the idea of Intentional Nesting, but I get overwhelmed trying to apply it. What first?
- I hate housework but I know I feel better when it’s done. How do I fix that?
- I want to amp the work I did with the Domino Spot Collaborative
Scoot closer, scrumptious one, I want to tell you something before we begin ….
I do not believe you are broken or in need of any kind of ‘fixing’.
You are not ‘bad’ at housekeeping – no matter what your mother/in-law says or the magazines imply.
There’s “just” a disconnect between your insides and your outsides.
And I’m really really good at mirroring that.
I believe you always know, but sometimes that Knowing gets drowned out by gurus + advice columns + unrelenting ToDoLists. So we’re gonna turn down the outside noise and turn up your inner knowing.
You do NOT need to have all your shit together beforehand.
(Because, seriously, you wouldn’t need a coach then, right?)
All you need is a willingness to show up just as you are, and tell me what’s going on and what you’d like to be/do/have different.
It’s my job to help you see where your script* might need tweaking, or the scenery* (aka your home) is sabotaging your fabulousness.
You get 30 minutes of my exquisite attention and decades of experience.
You’ll leave with more clarity and some solid next-steps.
Because what’s the point if you can’t implement anything, right?
You’ll be ah-mazed at what we can magic together in half an hour.
“The session was fantastic and gave me some big emotional breakthroughs, made me cry happy tears and you saw me, and my strengths. Your insights and advice were spot on, and that helped me so much.” ~ AB
- Muse Meetings are held on Wednesdays, between 11 am and 7pm Central time. You can usually book up to 4 weeks out.
Btw, occasionally I open up a Thursday as well. If that suits your calendar better, shoot me an email and we’ll see what we can wrangle.
- We’ll meet on my conference line, so I can record the call.
You’ll be able to access the conference line either by phone or online.
All info will be provided when you book, including local numbers for the conference line.
No special equipment needed.
However, if you’re in Canada – this particular conference line might not work, for reasons best known to the tech gods. We’ll make other arrangements, if that’s the case.
- I’ll send you the recording within 24 hours (usually much sooner), plus any notes or additional resources I think might be helpful.
- One session per person, per calendar month, pleaseandthankyou.
Space is limited, not out of a faux-scarcity nonsense, but because I’m not a full-practice coach and I have a book to write and programs to make and my own nesting to do.
- There is no email follow up. However, I’m always available in the Parlour to answer questions.
If you’d like to work closer with me for a longer time, we can chat about that.
- Hit the very stylish Buy Now button below and scoot the $30 from your gold stash to mine.
- Once you’re done, you’ll be automagically ushered over to my online Scheduler.
- Choose your time (Note: it’ll show up in your time-zone – kinda magic like that).
**It’s reallyreally important to hit the CONFIRM button!!
If you don’t, you haven’t actually been booked in and that would be sad for both of us.
If you don’t get a confirmation email from TimeTrade, it hasn’t gone through.
Lemme know if that happens, and we’ll sort it out together.
I know I am.
I can’t wait to talk to you. Truly.
Tap that lovely Buy Now button below and let the show begin.
*Theatrical terms/metaphors. Be warned. There will be a lot of them. It’s kinda my thing.