Why Should You Bother?
- Because December is crazy-busy;
- Because if you go into 2016 as WhoYouAreNow, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting now;
- Because reinvention takes time + space (see #1)
- Because arriving on January 1st already certain + poised + prepped is priceless.
Just imagine getting all your New Year Intentioning done now,
with ease + grace + breathing-room.
Imagine being so clear on the tools + resources that would support this unfolding
that you can add them to your Christmas list.
(I know, genius, right?)
Imagine a January 1st where you are not exhausted + frazzled,
but grounded + supplied + ready,
a January 1st where you can hit the ground running
rather than scrabbling in recovery mode.
NEW YEAR IN NOVEMBER
What You’ll Get:
- The (as yet un-named) Process – simple + intense + alchemizing + amazing. You’ll be able to do it every year from here on out. Imagine what your future could be.
- Reverse engineering your Wishlist – Work out from the Having you desire what the Doing might entail and who you need to BE to do/have that
- Time Juicing – how to get every last morsel of life-nourishing out of every day. You’ve never seen a ‘time-management’ technique like this. No more days of madly-busy-but-not-achieving-anything.
- Nesting To Nurture The Newness – Shift your environment to reflect your 2016 self. A focussed + highly specific facet of LOA Nesting to draw your Future into your present.
- At least two additional Q&A calls for coaching + answering + support + simple witnessing. Whatever you require, in other words, to get you fully ready + set for 2016.
- Plus a Dress Rehearsal call in the final week – details only for attendees. Suffice to say, it’ll be epic.
- 30 days of guidance + support + resources + mirror-ing your BIGness.
Where It’ll Happen:
In your head + heart + home and a super-secret Enclave on FB.
All classes will be online + recorded + archived for your reviewing in future years.
I’ll be in the group every day but only for November. It’ll go byebye on Dec 1st.
What It Costs:
“We’re not talking New Year Resolutions here, btw.
We’re talking New Year Inevitabilities!”
2016 – How good could it get?
More importantly, how good could you get?
By the end of your New Year In November, you’ll know.
I hope you’ll join us.