Why Should You Start Now?
- Because December is crazy-busy and January gets here fast;
- Because 2020 was … umm, let’s just say … unusual and is gonna take some wrapping up;
- Because reinvention takes time to think and space to rehearse; (see #1)
- Because arriving on January 1st already poised and prepped means that you hit the ground running while everyone else is still resetting
- Because having a supporting cast behind you means you avoid the February fizzle because we won’t let you slide.
Just imagine not needing a New Year Resolution, because you know who you’re gonna BE and that resolves everything;
Imagine being so clear on exactly what you’re gonna need to rock 2021
that you can add them to your Christmas list.
(I know, genius, right?)
Imagine a January 1st where you are not exhausted + frazzled,
but grounded and supplied and ready,
a January 1st where you can hit the ground running
rather than scrabbling in catch-up mode.
NEW YEAR, NEXT SELF, NOW.
What You’ll Get:
- The inaugural version of The Alter Ego Academy
Because you’re tired of living a Clark Kent life
- The (as yet un-named) Process – simple + intense + alchemizing + amazing. You’ll be able to do it every year from here on out. Imagine what your future could be.
- Reverse engineering your Wishlist – Work out from the Having you desire what the Doing might entail and who you need to BE to do/have that
- Nesting To Nurture The New/Next You – Tweak your environment to reflect your Next Future Self and make her feel at home in the home you have now.
- At least two additional group Q&A calls for coaching + answering + support + simple witnessing. Whatever you require, in other words, to get you fully ready + set for 2021.
- 7 weeks of Next Self focus so you avoid the surge and fizzle and start thriving from the get go.
Where It’ll Happen:
In your head + heart + home and future.
And a super-secret Enclave on Facebook.
What It Costs:
$700 – For seven weeks of Next-ing
Jump in now and you’ll get two hour-long sessions of individual coaching as well – one in December, one in January.
“We’re not talking New Year Resolutions here, btw.
We’re talking New Year Inevitabilities!”
2021 – How good could it get?
More importantly, how good could you get?
By the end of your New Year, Next Self, Now program, you’ll know.
I hope you’ll join us.