So you’re moving house, yes?
This will be my fifth time in seven years.
From 2700 square feet, to just over 700.
From one end of the country and back again.
In that time I’ve not only completely transformed my style, but I’ve transformed mySELF.
Inside and out.
I’ve turned moving house into not just a slick, organized system, but a vastly potent identity-shifting process.
When you move your outsides, your insides move too.
But when you do it deliberate, strategic focus, a house move becomes self-actualization.
I’m calling it Next Nest-ing ~ New House, New Stage, New You.
And by June 2019, it’ll be a self-study program
During my next move – between March 1st and April 30th, 2019 – I’m going to let y’all watch while I write/elaborate/document everything that goes into moving house, with gumption, glamour and grace. *grins
If you’re in the middle of a move, or planning to in the next 6 months or so, this is gonna help enormously.
So much, but here’s the gist so far. I’m going to teach y’all about:
- how the concept of residue influences/changes everything – but especially packing
- the allocation of meaning and how that trips us up
- the difference between going and leaving, and how it helps when we’re heart-sore
- ways to make money on the stuff you don’t want to pack
- why we get so exhausted and frazzled and how to avoid it as much as possible, and heal from it sooner
- cleaning tips
- packing tips
- timing and strategy tips
- the magic and ritual I do to ease out of one physical space and into the next
- the magic and ritual I do to ease out of Who I Was and into Who I Will Be Next
- There’ll be a secret FB group
- Weekly live gatherings in the group
- AMA’s – seriously, whatever’s tripping you up in your own move, we can unravel together
- Posts and essays about all the bits that are relevant to moving house
You’ll get –
- THE NEXT NEST-ing PROGRAM FOR FREE WHEN IT’S PUBLISHED
- Two months of guidance for your own move
- Community – actually, while you’re moving, this could be the most important part.
- Behind the scenes access to my entire move, with everything I’ve learned by doing it so often.
$30 x 2 payments, due the first week of March and April.
This includes the two months of group coaching/activities/backstage pass, plus the program itself, which will be sold for $30.
You’ll get that when it launches.
Hit the beautifully handcrafted button below.
It’ll take you to my Paypal.me page. You don’t have to have a Paypal account, btw.
Pay your first installment of $30
(or $60 if you’d prefer to do a one time payment)
It makes no difference to me whether you do it in one or two payments. Truly. Do whatever feels most sovereign and comfortable for you. Just remember it’s a two month commitment to receive the program for free when it’s launched.
I’ll put a reminder in the group for the second installment a few days before it’s due on April 1st.
As soon the notification lands in my inbox, I’ll add you to the Next Next-ing HQ group on FB,
with much squeee-ing of delight that you’ll be there!!
You’ll get confirmation from Paypal as well, of course.