August 2019 is hereby declared the SEASON OF SOVEREIGNTY
It doesn’t matter if it’s summer or autumn where you are.
It’s still the perfect time to …
RECLAIM YOUR REALM
All of it.
Head + Heart + Home + Handbag
Everything’s up for strategic resetting.
August through September 2019
RUN OF PLAY (aka how this gig is gonna go)
- You and I will spend five weeks together in close collaboration, to get your home and heart and head all pointed strategically and beautifully toward whatever you want next.
- 60 minute call right at the start – to get clear on your Next Self and together we’ll formulate a Get-There-From-Here PLAN.
You’ll know where to start, where you’re headed and what to do next.
More importantly though, it’ll all be personalized to your goals, your bandwidth and your daily life.
- 60 minute call two weeks after that, to check on progress and unravel anything that might stall or trip you up – because that happens and we can sort it out together.
- A final 60 minute call two weeks after that to wrap up and get you all sorted to keep your momentum going.
- Full email support in between – no more going it alone.
Doesn’t that feel good?
- Downloadable recordings of all coaching calls – to keep for reference and inspiration. You have the choice of video or phone, however you show up as the most you.
What will you get?
You’ll get a clear path/plan to creating more YOU-ness in your home than you’ve ever had before, no matter who shares it with you.
More YOU-ness at home expands into more YOU-ness at work, on dates, everywhere.
You’ll get to Reclaim Your Damn Sovereignty already –
- reclaim your insides (beliefs/opinions/Knowing) from the subversive/toxic/hidden influence of outside voices;
- reclaim your outsides (ie your house) from anything wince-inducing and all the stuff you’ve been settling for and tolerating;
- reclaim your attention from old-era You’s so you can point it like a laser beam at what you want to Be, Do and Have next.
How might that look, you ask?
- If you’ve been overwhelmed and angry and stalled, it’ll look like finally getting to START, with firm help and clear, strategic guidance, and the reclamation of what you already know but haven’t been doing;
- If you’ve started but stalled, you’ll understand why you’ve surged-and-fizzled before, so you can begin where you are and this time, keep the momentum going;
- If you’re doing okay but jonesing for reinvention, I’m, like, the Muse of Reinvention! I know exactly how to get those new inside desires of yours beautifully and powerfully imprinted on your outside environment so that everywhere you look, you get evidence of your fabulous future.
- If you invested in Intentional Nesting 101 and you’re dying to go on a glorious implementation binge … Let’s do it together!!
I’m not going to promise that have your whole house done – I mean, you might, and that would be glorious, of course.
But you will have made a potent, emphatic start
on the areas that impact you most,
AND more importantly,
you’ll know how to keep the momentum and magic going.
Hallelujah for the end of the surge-and-sizzle pattern, right?
You now have a choice.
You can let your brain (and Past Self) sucker you into thinking you can reread a book or make yet-another promise to get started on your own.
Here’s why that probably won’t work –
You can’t see your own patterns when you’re right in the center of them.
That’s why coaches have coaches.
That’s why you need a metaphorical mirror (like me) to help you see the squiggly loop you’ve been running on the inside that’s being translated into procrastination and clutter on the outside.
When you see it, you can change it.
I can help you with that.
Wouldn’t now be a good time?
Ready to call your power back?
Here’s the portal to our shared domain –
(Yea, I know it looks like a Cart button. But it’s really a portal.
Things aren’t always what they seem, am I right? *knowing grin)
(In this gig, I’m kinda seeing myself as Merlin, to your Arthur.
You know … if Merlin were blonde and cute, and Arthur was a Queen.)
PS This is the bit where most marketers would put another Portal-disguised-as-a-Cart-button.
I don’t do that.
I believe you’re smart and savvy enough to scroll up and find it again.
Notice the difference?
Yea. I’m like that with your house too.
Btw, if you’re into astrology, you’ll know that the planets are all guiding us (some, rather heavy handedly) toward reinvention, transformation, and our personal reblooming.
The timing couldn’t be better for a Reclamation of your Queendom – inside and out.
Wondering what it’s like to work with me?
(Of course you are. You’re smart like that.)
Of course, I think I’m brilliant, but here’s a couple of other opinions …
Wondering what Jacqueline Gates brings to her coaching work?JD
I’ll tell you.
She opens a space where you can bring forth and examine even the shittiest of shitty self-talk, and see it for the toxic bullshit that it is – which means you can change it, even if it’s felt rusted on.
She creates a magical zone where it’s completely safe to examine and reassess even the most shameful internal dialogue, including those things which have been circling around for decades, so they can be released and let go.
She provides a clear and judgement-free reflection of your most beautiful, authentic and complex Self, without flattery or condemnation, so you can’t help but see your best self.
All of that makes for startlingly easy and effective evolution into who you truly are, and what you want to be next.
One hour with her this morning, and by 4:30pm a HUGE amount has changed for the better.
(I’ve had practice at being a Jacqui client, so if this is your first rodeo, be ready for change even if it’s more like a week than a few hours. But be ready for change)
And you can quote me.”
“We have lived in our home for almost 30 years. I have LOTS of closets and have accumulated LOTS of ‘things’ over those 30 years … and it was all starting to weigh me down.
I could FEEL it in my house, in my closets and in my life, and I was overwhelmed. The thought of purging all of the material things that I felt ready to get rid of was just too big of a task.
When I would think about it, I didn’t know where to start … so I didn’t. Over and over again.
Finally, I called Jacqui. First we talked about my situation and how I felt frozen. Then we set up a time for her to come to my house. It surprised me how nervous I was for the visit*. Opening your closets to someone is quite like stripping naked in front of them. But it wasn’t anywhere near what I thought it would be.
Jacqui was kind and gentle and very intuitive. She felt what I felt and reassured me that I really could do this. She helped me see it not as ‘the big picture,’ but as small bites that I could easily accomplish.
By breaking it down into small chunks, I never felt rushed. And each small chunk that I completed has felt so freeing.
In six weeks, while working full time, I have purged two large closets, my bathroom cabinets and a large entertainment center. Plus, I am in the midst of creating a sanctuary room for myself where I will recharge and work on my own releasing.KR
My home feels more open and lighter and I feel like a weight has been lifted from me. I can’t thank Jacqui enough for crossing paths with me when she did”
*Note: Reclaim Your Realm is a virtual program, but if you’d like me to visit, we can arrange that!!