Why the Green Room?
Because I believe that what you want, wants you.
That whatever that goal is that you’ve set your heart on, there’s a Future version of you that has it.
I could explain this in quantum physics and energetic terms, but I like the theater analogies best.
In theater terms, you’ve already auditioned.
You got the part.
Now it’s about learning the words and dance moves, with probably some tweaks to your wardrobe and ‘set design’ (ie your house and workspace) to make that version of you real.
See, I know you’ve tried a whole lot of different ways to get to BE that Future Self of yours.
You’ve tried ‘outside’ things … like decluttering your home, updating your resume, or buying another time management or productivity system.
You’ve also tried ‘inside’ things … like affirmations, mindset trainings and you’ve probably either thought about or hired a coach.
I get it.
And I can help.
In the Green Room, you’ll receive
- guidance from your Future Self – I’ll be mailing you a box with the actual tools I use personally, to tap into and collaborate with that version of you, any time and forever;
- guidance from me – 25 years of stagecraft on tap, to live as that Future Self, using what you have available now;
- potent coaching – to undo the old thought patterns and catch you when you fall back into them;
- a haven (off Facebook) in which to gather, only when you want to;
- recordings of every call and director’s notes
- and a supporting ‘cast’ of wildly creative people who’ll be alongside every step of the way.
What The Green Room Is:
- A virtual haven where Leading Ladies (of all persuasions) gather
- An iconoclastic fusion of masterclass, group coaching program, and individual weekly support, designed to keep you lavishly focused on living as if you already are who you’ve decided to BE in 90 days*
A chance to check on your progress and recalibrate your process, so that your role/goal is inevitable.
- Just enough coaching to undo unhelpful habits that derailed you before;
- Just enough new material/perspectives/strategies to keep you oriented, but not so much that it’s a distraction or time suck
What it’s not:
- It’s not your usual mastermind.
There will be no peer coaching.
Why? Because the aim of the Green Room is to provide a space-and-time in your week, where you can turn down the volume of outside voices so as to amplify your YOU-ness.
Therefore, it would be daft to add five additional new ‘voices’ to your experience of this work, yea?
- It’s not a big group. There’s a place for massive casts and big production numbers.
The Green Room is a virtual sanctuary off-stage, for you to turn inward, evaluate and recommit.
To that end, each ensemble has a max of 6 members so that there’s plenty of time in each session for every voice to have a turn at the mic.
- It’s not a course, per se.
You will learn new things, for sure, but there’s no curriculum.
There will be “director’s notes” (my perspective or teaching on something that comes up) and a lavish focus for the week, but here’s the thing…
You don’t need to know more to begin living the life you want.
You need to implement/do more of what you already know works for you.
That’s what being in the Green Room will do for you.
The Green Room is for you, if you …
- Have a goal that you’d love to reach in the next 90 days, but can’t quite see how;
- Know that you’re different now (post pandemic), and you want to show up as that;
- Keep trying new things and not sticking to them;
- Know what works for you, but you somehow stop doing it;
- Want to start seeing the results of your internal shifts in your home, and on your calendar and bank statement;
- Are ready to be (even more) the leading lady of your whole damn life – not just certain bits of it.
It is not for you:
- If paying for it puts you in financial harm
- If you want the whole huge FB group experience
- If you specifically want peer coaching – there may be some (because you’ll be with other brilliant and skilled beings who want to help) but this is more about you learning to tap into your own Knowing first;
- If you want intensive 1:1 coaching (I have a spot for you if that’s your desire, btw)
- If you want a curriculum of new information – this is about you focusing more on implementing what you know, in fresh, doable and sustainable ways’
- If you have no interest in becoming self-directed – you are your own guru, btw
- If you don’t believe that you can actively collaborate with a Future Version of You
- If you think beauty is superfluous
- If you’re anti-science, anti-LGBTQ or not willing to actively question your internal biases
The next season runs from the beginning of December 2021 through to end of February 2022
(with breaks for holiday weeks)
Calls will be Wednesdays at 1:00pm Central, beginning December 1st
All calls are on Zoom and are recorded.
Only the members of your own ensemble will have access to the recordings of your calls.
Our first ensemble call is the virtual equivalent of sitting on the stage floor, reading the script. You’ll meet the rest of the ensemble, and introduce yourself – both as who you are now, and your Goal/Role self.
Then we have 12 weekly calls together, with each person getting 10 minutes of time at the mic, to relay progress and get coaching if needed.
It all starts with a 50 minute 1:1 call with me
(Legit a value of $111 right from the get go. I hate those “Value” add ons in the blahblah marketing, but this is in face what my single sessions cost)
We’ll take that goal you want to reach in 90 days, and get really clear on who you’ll need to BE to do/have that.
*This will be your Goal/Role. This is who you’ll be focused on emerging as, so you’re clear from the beginning who you’ll be by the end..
We’ll schedule that session as soon as you sign up.
Total cost: $999.00
You’ll have the option of paying in full or by setting up a recurring payment of $333 per month for three months.
There is no penalty for choosing to pay monthly – that’s not how I roll.
However, know that once you commit, you are committed and the payments will go through.
Coaching payments are not refundable.
*five, six, seven, eight
If you’re new to my world and work, we’ll need to get to know each other a bit before you join a Green Room.
Because the energy of each ensemble is precious and important, to me, to you, and everyone in that ensemble.
Every great show has a cast that gels, yes?
We’ll chat on Zoom, get to know each other, and basically suss out if your Next Future Self wants to be in Jacqui-world for a minute *grins
If it’s a yes, I’ll send you the payment link for whichever option you’ve chosen, and I’ll invite you to our gathering space over on Mighty Networks.
I can’t wait to see you there.
I can’t wait to see who you’ll be when you emerge.
** NOTE: If you really want in but this time doesn’t suit your schedule or time zone, get in touch with me (either on FB messenger or at Jacqueline@Jacqueline-Gates.com). There are other ensembles being planned and there may be a time that works for you.
*** NOTE ALSO: Each ensemble has a max of six seats, but also a minimum of three. If a time slot doesn’t fill to three seats, I’ll cancel that time, and you’ll be invited to join another.